Information For Travelers - Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) Procedures. Your safety and well-being are our highest priority. As we face these unprecedented moments, we want to keep you informed on how we are responding to the current situation on COVID-19.
Please wave your hand in front of the ring bell to activate the motion sensor. A staff member, wearing PPE, will shortly greet you for a quick and safe check in; which will include:
1. Verifying your temperature with a pistol thermometer and sanitation of hands with 70% alcohol.
2. A couple of questions about your travel history for the past 14 days and place of origin.
3. A couple of questions confirming well-being or signs of any symptoms.
4. All luggage and high exposure personal items will be disinfected before entering the establishment as well as a safe body spray.
5. Disinfecting the bottom off shoes on a mat as you enter the establishment to enjoy your vacation.
6. Use the QR code provided at the entrance (or throughout the hotel) to download the Guest Assist App on your mobile devise for all information about traveling in the area and safety precautions.
Your safety and comfort is our priority during this unprecedented time, thank you for your patience and enjoy your stay.
Check out time is at 11:00 am, please leave the keys in the room.
At this time both our restaurant and bar will be closed, but there will be food and drinks available at the "Beached Bikini" bar and grill next door, just a few steps away. Sorry for this inconvenience, but the food and drinks at the "Beached Bikini" bar and grill are very good.
If any assistance is needed please wave your hand in front of the ring bell to activate the motion sensor and a staff member in PPE will be there shortly to assist you. Thank you for your visit and safe travels.